GCGPC will be accepting payment via PayPal or Debit/Credit card!
After you sign up your unit, an invoice will be sent to you via email. The following instructions will be on your invoice.
1) mail a check
Payable to: GCGPC
Send to: Rachel Belveal - 4409 Darney Rd. - Jay, Fl. 32565
2) PayPal/Debit/Card - if you want to pay online you will need to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know you wish to pay online.
From there, Rachel Belveal will send/email you a money request via PayPal.
If you have a PayPal account the service will be free of charge. If you choose to use a debit/credit card there will be a service fee of 2.9% plus $0.30 added to your total invoiced amount.
Facebook will not be used as a means of communication for GCGPC Business.
Membership dues shall be assessed as follows:
1. Competitive or Exhibition Scholastic Unit Membership $475.00 per unit per year.
2. Competitive or Exhibition Scholastic Middle School Unit or Feeder Unit Membership $300.00 per unit per year.
3. Competitive or Exhibition Independent Unit Membership $475.00 per unit per year.
4. Per Circuit Show (Maximum of 2 shows) $125.00 per show.
Membership Dues and Contest Registration are due by DECEMBER 1st!!!
Any unit that does not pay their dues in full by this date and register
for at least 3 shows will be charged a $100.00 late fee!
The late fee applies to units only wanting to register for 1 or 2 performances at the $100.00 rate.
Units will be allowed to add additional shows, but if they change from the original
3 shows they initally committed to after the deadline, they will be charged the late fee as well.
The last day that membership dues will be accepted by the circuit is December 31st.
Units wishing to join the circuit after December 31st must request their membership directly through the GCGPC Executive Board.